The Colt M1911 is a semi-automatic pistol that uses .45 caliber projectiles. It is, seemingly, the simplest weapon available to the player in-game and is used by PK patrol officers. Miller has two unique nickel plated variants.
- Miller holsters a pair of these pistols.
- There is an odd bug in the New Eden chapter where an M1911 pistol that can be disarmed from an officer will hold more than twice the amount of rounds it should.
- Travis Burfield has an M1911 pistol in chapter Ropeburn.
- This pistol may seem weak, however it actually outputs 42 HP of damage.
- The capacity of 8 rounds instead of 7 indicates that there is always a round present in the chamber
- Like the other weapons, The Player can spawn the M1911 with a fully loaded magazine in it.
- The hammer is always in an uncocked position, and is still able to fire regardless.
- The M1911 model is based off of a Kimber 1911 Custom II.