Fortunately, Faith Connors arrived to fight Reynolds off. Later, Faith called upon Kreeg to tell her where he had gotten the photos from in order to continue an investigation she was conducting on said photos.
When Merc said to Faith he was training above the trains, surprised, Faith said that was not necessary for him because he could stay all day above the trains if he wanted.
After escaping Robert Pope's office, Faith was pursued by the City Protection Force. Mercury then tells her to escape via the nearby Centurian Plaza and meet up with Kreeg. After sliding down an incline and falling through a sheet a glass Faith encountered a waiting Kreeg, who helped her escape.
Later, he was employed by Mercury to deliver a Barrett M95 sniper rifle to a vantage point for Faith, so she could use is to stop a convoy carrying her then arrested sister Kate Connors and free her from City Protection Force custody.
- Chapter 1: "Flight" - Kreeg meets up with Faith at the end of the chapter and helps her escape.
- Chapter 8: "Kate" - Kreeg leaves a rifle for Faith to use to rescue Kate. He makes a small cameo where he can be seen in the distance waving to Faith in the last rooftop sequence before the Atrium.
Kreeg's file can be seen on a large monitor during a cutscene in Chapter 6 when Faith discovers the true purpose of Project Icarus and the PK Training Facility.
- Kreeg's clothes are similar to Mercury's clothing in his 3D model, though their color schemes differ.
- Faith wears a shoulder bag for delivering information. Kreeg, however, opts for a shoulder-holster style for carrying information.
- Kreeg is a runner of African descent.
- As shown in the comics, Faith Connors and Kreeg seem to have a good camaraderie.
- Kreeg may have been voiced by Sébastien Foucan, a world renowned free runner and considered one of the founders of Freerunning. Kreeg also bears some physical resemblance to him, although it is unknown if this is intentional.